Covid-19 has killed 700,000 Americans (as of October 2021).
This number is grossly exaggerated as a result of deceptive practices instituted by the CDC to ensure a state of panic and justify a state of emergency. The CDC took five specific actions since March 2020 that would ensure that the count of “deaths from COVID” would be fraudulently inflated. Some of these decisions just manipulated the numbers. Other decisions manipulated patient care to obstruct live-saving measures.
(1) On March 24, 2020, the CDC changed the method of how to designate causes of death on death certificates to make COVID the primary cause, no matter whatever other lethal diseases or injuries the person presents with. Article: Hospital admits wrongly putting ‘Covid’ on fall-victim’s death certificate
(2) On April 14, 2020, the CDC drastically lowered the standards of how to diagnose COVID. For example, the reported fatalities from the CDC’s Provisional COVID-19 Death Counts by Sex, Age & State webpage include “probable” fatalities, unconfirmed by testing, for COVID but not for influenza or pneumonia.
(3) Until January 20, 2021, COVID tests (PCR tests) were administered based on faulty instructions given by the CDC that resulted in most people incorrectly testing positive. At that point, the CDC reduced the cycles of amplification for the PCR test from 40 cycles, which saw a 67% reduction in one month in COVID cases just based on the change in CDC instructions. However, this was also when the vaccines were released.
(4) The CDC banned the use of safe and effective remedies that currently exist that would have saved most of the people who did die from COVID, and, in fact, have saved countless lives by those who dared to defy the CDC.
(5) Finally, the CDC issued hospital protocols that stopped traditional ways of curing respiratory illnesses such steroidal breathing treatments, bronchoscopies, and mobilization of patients. The protocols introduced the inhumane treatment of patients, denying them access to family or advocates, sometimes denying liquids and nutrients, coercing the use of only Fauci-approved drugs, secretly using experimental drugs, and denying life-saving drugs except by court order. The only approved treatments were ventilators, Remdesivir, convalescent plasma, or baricitinib in combination with Remdesivir. Every one of these treatments has known problems. Government data regarding Medicare/Medicaid treatments shows that patients kept on ventilators for more than 96 hours don’t survive, and that Remdesivir, which is known to cause kidney toxicity and failure leading to pulmonary congestion, kills 25% of patients who receive it. Putting a patient on a ventilator without drugs has been called torture, so patients are prescribed sedatives, paralytics and the devastating opioid fentanyl. Convalescent plasma was discontinued as a treatment when it was proven to simply not work. Baricitinib is an expensive experimental drug with limited effectiveness that raises the risk of blood clots.
Article and video: Pulmonary Nurse for 31 Years Testifies How he Unknowingly Killed Patients Following COVID Protocols
Article: Audio tapes reveal hospitals are depriving COVID patients of nutrition, intentionally isolating them
The hospital treatments failed, justifying a rush to “vaccinate” the world against a statistically insignificant threat.
Considering the damage done by these actions, the obvious question is: who benefits? Hospitals have profited hugely from incentive payments for designated COVID care. For Medicare patients, under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, hospitals are reimbursed $13,000 if a patient has COVID-19 pneumonia (as opposed to $5,000 for regular pneumonia). For a Medicare patient put on a ventilator, they get $39,000. Hospitals also get a 20% add-on payment for the use of Remdesivir, convalescent plasma, or baricitinib when combined with Remdesivir. But the biggest share of pandemic profits go to the pharmaceutical companies, with a projected $60 billion “vaccine” revenue for Pfizer and Moderna in 2021.
Leave A Comment