Sen. Johnson demands answers from Secretary of Defense
The US Department of Defense keeps extremely close records of all military personnel and what they come to a military medical facility for.
The increases in verifiably jab-related reports are up over 300% in nearly every category since the “vaccines” were introduced.
There have been two attempts to diddle the statistics: first, claiming that the earlier years’ reports were under-counted; and second, asserting that ONLY medical problems that could possibly be related to vaccination increased in numbers over previous years. In true bureaucratic fashion, the second claim tends to negate the first.
Reports are now disappearing off the DMED website.
Sen. Ron Johnson explained the above and more in this letter to the Secretary of Defense dated February 1. Johnson enumerates the various afflictions and the percentage increase over the average for the previous five years. The bullet points of the letter are repeated below, along with the key links from his footnotes.
- Hypertension – 2,181% increase
- Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
- Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
- Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
- Breast cancer – 487% increase
- Demyelinating – 487% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
- Female infertility – 472% increase
- Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
- Migraines – 452% increase
- Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
- Testicular cancer – 369% increase
- Tachycardia – 302% increase
1 Press Release, VIDEO RELEASE Sen. Ron Johnson COVID-19: A Second Opinion Panel Garners Over 800,000 Views in 24 Hours, Jan. 25, 2022, https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2022/1/video-release-sen-ron-johnson-covid-19-a-second-opinion-panel-garners-over-800-000-views-in-24-hours
2 COVID-19: A Second Opinion, Rumble, Jan. 22, 2022, https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-second-opinion.html (starting at 4:52:54).
Additional resources from Steve Kirsch
- Renz Law home page (includes video interviews)
- Renz Law page on the DMED data with graphs (summary of the data)
- Download the spreadsheet with all the numbers (Excel spreadsheet). Note that the numbers in the purple coded rows are the “corrected” data which was issued after the “glitch” was noticed. Hospitalized means the patient was in the hospital. Ambulatory are the stats for outpatients. Also note that the percentage calculation is wrong: they should have subtracted 1 since a “2X increase” is the same as a “100% increase.”
You can read about DMED here. Essentially, it is the official database of the 1.4M active duty DoD servicemen.
For a quick intro to the database, I highly recommend you watch this 2 minute video of Dr. Robert Malone talking about the DMED database: DR. MALONE STATES DOD IS DELETING DATA FROM ITS DATABASE TO COVER UP DAMAGES DONE BY THE “VACCINES”
Leave A Comment